Property inventory services are a vital part of moving into or renting out any kind of real estate. With an professional adjudication backing your dwelling, you’ll have documented evidence of the condition of the property, giving you complete protection in the event of any future disputes. Without an extensive schedule of condition, you risk being drawn into a lengthy debate, putting yourself and your money at risk. As a leading London inventory company, Tick Tick Check is one of the go-to local solutions for reliable and impartial property inventories. We’ve helped thousands of local renters and home owners to themselves an fell safe and secure each time you check in your new housing, or when renting out a dwelling.
The Benefits of Using Tick Tick Check Inventory Services
When your hire your London adjudication clerk you’ll receive an impartial service, a comprehensive series of reports and a level of client support that’s benefited thousands of customers. In addition, our property inventory services are delivered alongside the following bonuses:
- Professional estimation performed by Certified and Independent Inventory Clerks: All of our agents are extensively trained and fully certified by the AIIC (the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks), the ICA (Inventory Certification Associates) or the APIP (Association of Property Inventory Providers).
- Competitive Prices: Our best-price guarantee ensures that our pricing list is the most competitive.
- High Quality Reports: Our inventory reports are fully comprehensive and include every aspect of the building and its contents.
- Convenient Availability: We are highly flexible in terms of availability due to the huge number of members in our Inventory Family.
- Payment upon Completion: No deposit or preliminary payment needed.
- Free Reschedule: We’re happy to rescheduled any service completely free of charge, as long as you give us a little notice
What More You Get When You Hire Us
The foremost thing you’ll receive when you use us for your London property inventory is peace of mind. We use both written and photographic documentation to record the condition and contents of your property at the beginning and end of a rental contract. We also provide tenancy interim reports on request. Our reports are completely unbiased and even-handed, and serve to protect both you and your tenants, landlords or letting agents.
We work to ensure that everyone involved on both sides of the leasing agreement understand the importance of professionally completed property inventories. The judgement and reports our skilled inventory clerks file will be even-handed and impartial. Whether you’re looking for a landlord inventory or a tenant inventory, we’re standing by and ready to assist you.
You Need To Book Convenient Property Inventories in London?
Dial 020 3404 1541 now and set up your appointment. Our friendly and helpful customer care team keep our lines open and fully staffed 24 hours a day throughout the week and at the weekend,. Whenever you find yourself in need of precise and professional property inventories in London – call Tick Tick Check Inventories London.
We’ll be pleased to set you up with a convenient appointment or to answer any questions that you might have over the phone, and can also do so when you contact us online. We have a handy chat facility and a booking form right here on our website which you can use to reach us at any time day or night.Free Instant Quote on all services