Property inventory reports are a vital part of moving into or renting out any kind of property. With an inventory backing you, you’ll have documented evidence of the condition of the property, giving you complete protection in the event of any future dispute. Without one, you risk being drawn into a lengthy debate, putting yourself and your money at risk. As a leading professional London inventory company, Tick Tick Check are one of the go-to local solutions for reliable and impartial property inventories. We’ve helped thousands of local people keep themselves safe and secure when moving home, or when renting out their property.
The Benefits of Using Our Services
When your hire your London inventory clerk from us you’ll receive an impartial service, a comprehensive series of reports and a level of client support that’s benefited thousands of people before you. In addition, our inventory services are delivered alongside the following bonuses:
- Professional estimation performed by certified and independent inventory clerks: All of our agents are extensively trained and fully certified by the AIIC (the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks), the ICA (Inventory Certification Associates) or the APIP (Association of Property Inventory Providers)
- Competitive Prices: Our best-price guarantee ensures that our pricing list is the most competitive.
- High Quality Reports: Our reports are fully comprehensive and include every aspect of the building and its contents
- Convenient Availability: We are highly flexible in terms of availability due to the huge number of members in our Inventory Family
- Payment upon completion: No deposit or preliminary payment needed
- Free reschedule: We’re happy to rescheduled any service completely free of charge, as long as you give us a little notice
What More You Get When Hiring Us
The foremost thing you’ll receive when you use us for your London property inventory is peace of mind. We use both written and photographic documentation to record the condition and contents of a property at the beginning and end of a rental contract. We also provide interim reports on request. Our reports are completely unbiased and even-handed, and serve to protect both you and your tenant, or yourself and your landlord or letting agent.
We work to ensure that everyone involved on both sides of the leasing agreement understand the importance of professionally completed property inventories. The judgement and reports our skilled inventory clerks file will be even-handed and impartial. Whether you’re looking for a landlord inventory or a tenant inventory, we’re standing by and ready to assist you.
Book Convenient Property Inventories in London Now with Tick Tick Check
Pick up the phone and dial 020 3404 5105 now to set up your appointment with us. Our friendly and helpful customer care team keep our lines open and fully staffed 24 hours a day throughout the week and at the weekend, so whenever you find yourself in need of precise and professional property inventories in London, simply give us a call.
We’ll be pleased to set you up with a convenient appointment or to answer any questions that you might have over the phone, and can also do so when you contact us online. We have a handy chat facility and a booking form right here on our website which you can use to reach us at any time of the day or night.Free Instant Quote on all services